Saturday, September 18, 2010

Study Date with Wen Wen

Had a study date with my Wen Wen yesterday. Both of us followed our mums out so that they could drop us off before heading to work. Which was 7 plus in the morning. I think I was half asleep then. Wanted to walk over to Pavilion from Wisma Genting but it was raining heavily so we settled down at Coffee Beans instead.
Started the day with Maths while she did Sejarah. Took me ages to solve few questions-.- How to get A like that. Sigh. Oh, I like looking at the ang moh's that comes into Coffee.B. HAHHHAA!

Went over to Pavilion once the rain stops. Spent bout like an hour talking bout the memories we had in Primary school. I miss those days. So as we were walking around Pavilion, this promoter from Adonis asked us fill in our name and we'll get a free Hair Wash from their Service Centre in Yayasan Building which was next to Sg. Wang. Free hair wash why not right :]

Her mum joined us for lunch @ Sushi Tei.
My sushi was about to drop off anything soon.
Look at the Ebiko! Favourite.

Walked over to the Yayasan Building after that. At first we were wondering will it be some spooky place that no one goes to or would it be a con but nah. It looks fine. But the hairdresser damn smart. Conned me to use the better shampoo then had to pay Rm3. But it was worth it I guess. It's now more than 24hours and I haven't wash my hair since then. HHAHAHHAH, Don't be disgusted. It still looks fine. Ah Wen decided not to wash her hair since the worker's service was so slow.
Back to Pavilion again to continue with our revision. This time it was Physics. Just so you know my brain only occupies 0.01% of Physic knowledge. She had to teach me from the first Chap of Form 5. =Z Spotted some of her friends.

Went back to her place after her mum finishes work. Then we started our studying healthily plan, which was to take pictures, exercise, surfing the net and study.
She loves Physics a lot and I don't!
This picture looks so sick!


If you're able to see the black thing on top are caterpillars, gross!
It was so slippery that I felt on my butt!
Damn cute this little girl.
That dog on the left is so like fat chubby-ish. It kinda has a bulldog face.
My tutor, JEOW XUE WEN! (hen you xue wen!)
Her primary school glasses, macam old granny's glasses, HAHHHHAAA!

Her mum sent me home later on at 11++. Had an awesome study date with her. Thanks for teaching me lady!

No comments: