Saturday, September 11, 2010

Graduation

I've officially GRADUATED from secondary school even before I take my SPM, so lame. Shouldn't it be after? It's like i don't even feel sad or misses anything yet. Oh well.

The graduation was held in the school Arena Wira hall. Can't expect much from a government school right. At least we have a graduation ceremony. It's only the 2nd year my school is having this graduation thing, I should feel lucky.

After we had breakfast, went back to class to get dressed with our rented robe that cost us RM20. Kinda hideous looking, and it stinks!
Veen Zhen, he's a gay btw. HAHHAHA!
Spousy Ngin.
My Form teacher, Pn Zarina. Nags all the time, hahaa. But she's still okay, she cried during doa restu. Awww.
Oh yeah, we're happy okay. Megan, trying to fly but can't? Awww.
Rachel, my china friend. No I was kidding. We look like birdies.
Play play, play some more lah! This is Melanie and Megan if you're wondering.
And this is Sharmein!

We had to line up and walk into the hall where all the Upper secondary were waiting for us, shhhweeeet! And the 'dong dong chiang' music played for us. Okay not really 'dong dong chiang' la. It sounded very tradition-ish.
That's my pretty ugly seat:)
So then, all the speech started and I saw a PIG. A PIG! Like OMG!
.
.
.
PIG SUMAY! Did I let let you down?
From the look of it, I know that my graduation picture will be very ugly, dang.
They had to put up my Form 1 picture on that screen. URRGGHHHH! Like, really, really?! It's going to be in the year book too:'( I HATE THIS. Everyone else in my class had the latest pic up except me, what is this you tell me!
A day before graduation during rehearsal, Mel was like I'm the chosen one. But during graduation she kept complaining that it's so hot. Hahaa, padan muka lah you.
Class photo, 5sc2!
Kirsten Cheong! the fashion diva.
Adam, I hardly see him in school.
Weng Jian with his gay Ray-Ban glasses.
Miss Ah Lok. This pose, we should take it every year till we grow old:)
Amaleena!
Charis Wong, an all-rounder.
Lem, En. Muiez and Michelle.
Pn. Sin, chemistry tuition teacher. Every week i fear to go for her class, since she likes asking question and i'm so bad in Chem. Thanks for the cane btw, heee.
My sexy friend, Megat. He can sexy dance!
Megan! WEEEEEEE!
Eddie, sure is one lucky boy.
Gabby, sure is one responsible monitor of 5sc2. An awesome gay friend too!
Indian pals! Kiran, Deva and Puvan.
Julian . Our butt damn HOT!
Zhen Yi. Kinda miss those days when he and Peng Yong were sitting behind of me.
Arvind. If you're wondering what's with the O, don't bother. I think he's obsess with marching and saluting.
Rock Yee, valedictorian of my class. Damn. He gave a speech during the ceremony too.

Watch Step Up 3 the other day with SuMay. It was so sooo soooo GOOD! It you haven't watch it, you should really really go. I miss Hip Hop so badly now.

And you know what I think? Racism should STOP right now! Oh and Selamat Hari Raya! I miss those bazaar food.

I realize it is 11/9 today.

No comments: