Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Taylor's College, Lakeside Campus.

It was last Saturday, when the Science class attended the Chemistry and Addmaths Seminar. I like one of the Auditorium that was facing the lake. Ahh, Sooo pretty! I can imagine myself studying there. :) So the seminar was okay, though I was falling asleep in between the session since I hardly know a thing bout Chem. Screwed! 
Yeap, we had to wear school uniform. Some of the boys just made it worst by lying down on the half concrete/grass floor to form a circle and take pictures when college people are walking. Boys from my class seriously LOVE to take pictures, in fact they're worst than girls. I bet those college students must be thinking, why are secondary school students so childish nowadays. They even did the 'Yam Sing' thing. Those college students were giving the what in the world are they doing look on their faces.

The sun was so bright, Megan couldn't even open her eyes.
Tah and Tey :D

They showed us a video of the lakeside campus of how it's gonna look like when it's done. I was like wow, wow, wow. So amusing. They're restaurants are like, woahhhh! Like some kind of hotel or something. Everything looks so classy. I think I can just sleep in the library since one of it is open 24 hours.
Aha, I like this.
Favourite. Looks so modern.
That's the half grass and concrete floor the boys were lying on.
And again, Mel decided to pose with the calculator. Damn they look lala. Kind of, no?
Hanna my spousy.
Oh look who's arguing outside the bus. Kirsten and Gabriel. Rock Yee is just posing.
And still posing. Kirsten got mad since Gabby ignored her.

And and and I won Rm500 for playing a game. Yeah right, I wish lah. Few students from our school joined the Taylor's Race Across America and came in third place. Lucky asses!

 Went for the 6 hours Amali on Sunday and got to drive a few rounds on the driving range. Ahh so fun! Can't wait to learn how to drive. Well, that will only happen after SPM.

Ah, something is just so wrong with me. Ulcers just can't stop popping out. By the time one is healed, another one pops out. I've been saving my durian in the fridge for one week now. I only got two eat 3 of it yesterday then now, ish. I guess I don't have jodoh with durians. Booo!

No comments: