Sunday, August 15, 2010

LULUS! *jumps around*

Mmhmmm! Passed my undang. Finally decided to take it after 8 months. Ah, but still I doubt I'll be able to get my license before SPM. No timeeeee.

I need to be constantly reminded that SPM is 98 days away. To be more determined to study.

So, we throwed Su May a surprise party on her birthday last Sunday at Mel's place, but it wasn't successful. She wasn't surprised, at all. I wasn't there to see her expression on her face when she arrived cause I was late or should i just say she was early. Yaiyaiyai.

Okay not going into details, don't have much time to spare. Moving on to some pictures.
Group Picture, Chun Wei and Veeyan missing.
The angry Birthday kid. She's super clumsy btw.
Who's the next anorexic? Fail lah you SuMay!
Boys were dying to get a picture with her. Yeah right, HAHAHH!
Yes I am right, she wanted to take a solo picture with Chun Wei, but everyone started crowding around her.
Known as BIG BUTT! Named by a guy with bigger butt.
Damn, Megan's looks like she's some kind of model posing.

The day before, Megan and i went over to Mel's to do the cake. Making a butt shaped cake was tough. But thanks to Mel's mum and her, the cake turns out to be great.
 that's her butt with a red G-string on it.
So happy cutting her butt into half.
My awesomersss hair.
Mel told me of this lala girl that has an album of her posing with her calculator. Weird people do exist. So we're trying to imitate her. Too bad we're just not lala enough.
Yo woman, be more si man abit! Jangan macam mau gaduh everyday. After SPM you better still keep in touch with us, or else...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: