Saturday, October 9, 2010

One more subject and I'm done with trials:DD It's so pointless having this trial's actually. If you get what's behind it.

Met up with my Aunt last Saturday before she heads back to Aussie. Went down to grandparents hometown in Kajang and so we had Kajang Sate. It was nice meeting her again after 1 or 2 years? A few of my cousins also went. Kajang Sate next to the stadium it was. I use to love their sate back then but now erw no. Their sauce were diluted, sate sizes were different, portion for their fried rice/mee were small. Okay I think I should stop complaining bout the food.

Last time Su May told me that her cousin's friend or something like that saw them cooking the sate sauce with pad. SANITARY PAD you know?! With the blood. Okay that is just so gross. So I asked my cousins was it true since they live in Kajang they should know. They say they too heard of it. Imagine the sauce you eat, ERW! But this was long time ago, hopefully none of the restaurants do it anymore. I googled bout it and someone actually witnessed it. It's the same restaurant I went to. Eek. But then again, never know who's words to believe.
Went over to grandparents house after dinner. At the same time, visited the oldies.


Ah my granny is so hip. :D My cousin taught her how to sing Baby by Justin Bieber. I laughed so hard I nearly peed on my pants. I think you'll hear my 'hahahhaha' louder than her singing. Okay I didn't know I laugh that way.

No comments: