Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just finish watching this Taiwanese drama called Autumn Concerto/Next Stop, Happiness borrowed by Hanna. It is pretty good. I cried in like almost every single episode. I think I cry easily when I watch drama about Love stories.

The main actor is from F4 Van Ness Wu and I didn't even know. Okay not like I listen to F4 songs and I'm not a fan of them either. That explains everything. The kid in the drama is super good in acting. Like super super! This is how I spent my first week of holidays during midnights. Hence, my dark dark eye circles. It's getting from bad to worst :(
'
Okay, now I don't understand why is there even Addmaths Project? I DON'T GET WHAT'S THE POINT?! Jeez. One more week of holiday only. Dang, it's Mid June already. Running out of time. Please lah please, please study!

And I seriously need to get my driver's license fast!

No comments: