Friday, June 11, 2010


4th June
Meg, Mel, Kirsten, Ama and I went over to Bangsar to look for our school's IU outfits. Me and mel couldn't find anything there, but the rest of them did. Megan is a fast shopper, unlike me. I hate it that the interactors have to wear white on that day. Sadly I don't have any white Greeky like outfits. I guess i'm just gonna borrow from some one.
Look what Mel found in one of the boutique. Uuulalaa
This is better:)

7th June
After tuition at Derricks, Me, megan and SuMay went over to Mel's house to help out for IU Deco. So much to paint, so little time. Oh anyone interested to come for my school's IU day(SMK Taman Desa) on the 12th June @ SMK Taman Desa, Arena Wira from 2pm onwards? If you are do let me know. I'm selling tickets:) Theme is Greek btw. And Caprice is coming!
Megan, Melanie and I with yellow yellow thunderbolts.

8th June
Help Mel out with the painting in the morning then headed to school in the afternoon for Interact Meeting and practices. I like it when there is super few people in school. And music is blasting in the hall. Feels so good, hopping and jumping around with no teachers scolding and stuff.

Later in the night, had this farewell diner for Jamie that is teaching ballet in my aunt's dance centre. She going off to Singapore with her husband so she can't teach anymore. How sad. My aunt and cousin sure will be busy and tired teaching without Jamie's help. Jamie's mum is also a Examiner for RAD.

Had dinner at Fong Lye, Gardens. That place is always packed with people somehow. The meal super filling. Had a hard time finishing my plate. By the time I finish, I was bloated like a pregnant woman.
Jamie on the left.

9th June
Mel, Ama and I went down to town to do some shopping. Took a monorail there. First stop was Sungei Wang. Ama bought a dress that day in Bangsar and when she saw Sg. Wang selling it for so much cheaper she got pissed. Yeap so people, shop in Sg. wang first before you go to Bangsar. I seriously think that stuff sold in Bangsar is very expensive and the quality is that good either. I'm not referring to all of the shops, just most of it, HAHA! I guess it's because of the rental and maybe the bags they use:)

So after Sg. Wang, walked over to Pavilion. Shop around and also had our lunch there. Then back to Sg. Wang to get the stuff we wanted. After that, we decided "let's go back home". It was 4pm by that time. Walked to the monorail. Que was super duper long and worst of all it was hardly moving. Que up for 1hour or more then finally it was our turn. The cashier said "sorry, the train is having some problems and we don't know how long it'll take to get it fixed'. And we're like crap, no transport. Didn't want to take the cab cause we know it'll cost a BOMB! AND I'M OFFICIALLY BROKE! time to save.

We thought maybe we can take the Rapid Bus back but nooo, we don't know which one to hop onto. Sitting and walking aimlessly in the streets of our beloved KUALA LUMPUR. Tired, my shoulder and leg were sore, grumpy, etc. And by doing nothing we wasted another hour.

Then Ama had an idea, why not we take the LRT instead. The worst thing is that it's all the way in KLCC. Well, not like we had any other choice. Walk to KLCC from bus stop near MCD. Imagine how much we walked from one destination to another, and another, and another... After all the walking, i think we got a little crazy and started laughing a little. It stinks that non of us can drive-.-

Okay I'm not done, que up again for the tickets, LONG LONG LONG que! ohhh. Reach KL central bout 6++ nearing 7pm. And since KL central is located in Brickfields, the place is always jam. So it took quite some time for Ama's bro to arrive.
And there you get grumpy and tired people.
I know i look like I'm smiling instead. NOOOO i'm not!
Ohhh, this is killing me.
Ama don't even wanna look, BOO!
Mel, became a shopaholic
Felt much better after getting to sit.

Ama's bro came and we got stuck in the jam, what a bad day. From KL central to the traffic light at the end of brickfields it took us 1 hour when it only needs 5 mins normally. puuuuhh.-.- Luckily Mel know a short cut from seputeh to Taman Desa, if not we'll get stuck for about 1-2 hours if we use the other route. When i reached home, it was 8.30 alr. So total up spent 4 and a half hours just to get home.

THE END of my naggy post!

No comments: