Saturday, May 29, 2010

Celebrated my bro's birthday yesterday. He decided to celebrate his early birthday @ Ken Bangsar studio unit before he rents it out. Invited some family members over to enjoy the place while we can. The condo location is like up at the hill. It's like the tallest condo there so the view is pretty cool. Unfortunately we didn't stay till night. Hence, not being able to see the lighting's of road and buildings.
Food prepared by sis-in-law

Happy Birthday! Now today it's his official birthday.


Those freaking balloons cost RM 6++ each. Expensive giler. Plus he bought 12-.- And each time the balloon burst, we were like 6 bucks gone, and again, and again. I think about 6 of them burst.

Since the place was new. There's only two unit which was occupied. One was us and another family. Funny. The kids went down for a swim and the next thing we know it's raining heavily. So went over to the gym to be some jakuun like never been to a gym before.

Cousin's daughter. Vanessa.

This is the thing i LOVE most in the unit. It's soooo sooo comfortable! And pretty. I can even doze off in it.

Oh megan look! I look oily, hahaaa. get it?

Cousin's few months old daughter.

Volunteered to be the photographer since i was bored. All oldies. HAHAHAA!




Mumsie.

My nephew. I taught him well. He's doing a ballet move, plies. HAHHAHA!


Went off to MV later that night. Saw quite a number of familiar faces, including a primary friend. It was funny both of us were like staring. Then, both of us look back again and again but i didn't dare to say hi just in case i mistook him as my friend. Then paiseh lo. Later that night on msn we chatted and yeap it was my primary friend. Hohooo. The end. Amazing story right! I KNOW! HAHAHAH!

No comments: