Saturday, May 29, 2010

I AM BACK!!! I haven't been updating for a little too long until my blog only squeaks the sound of owl. If that make sense. HAHAAA. Like when you're camping in a jungle those noises? Get it? Oh just forget it. Well it's partly because the internet went down and also I was LAZY!

Okay so I'll just update on a few events/stuff that had happened for the pass few months.

First of all, MELANIE's Pre-Birthday Celebration and also the that week of her birthday itself. Her be early birthday was celebrated in conjunction with her cousin's birthday. She invited a few of us to Look Out Point @ Hulu Langat. The place was superb. Cooler and fresher air.

Her cousin on the left, Nat.

Looking HAWT! HAHAHAHHA

Michelle's expression was 5 Star. Mel running on air.
When Michelle landed, she literally hit my head with her chin, and both of us were going like @.@

LOVE YA tiny!


Then the next one she held together with Hin Yueng was in Italiannes @ Gardens. I can't remember what happened. We were all like snatching for food. AWW! I wanna eat CARBONARA now! Have been craving it for about 2 weeks now. SUMAY, when can we go?

Melanie's mum baked the cake and she decorated it. Two ducks. Why ducks mel?
There you go, two ducks.
Happy Birthday you two! I mean belated bebebebelated!
We took like tons of this threesome pictures on Julian's phone.
I like the colour of this picture. And shuen is being a?
Rick, the birthday boy. With his Superman glasses. HAH
Look, Hanna's molesting Megan's boobs and. Hanna loves to touch and megan feels sexy when she touches.
This picture is dedicated to Su May. Sorry Sorry.
Cotton On's
Cotton On's again. Everyone is wearing cotton on's these days. It's like i buy stuff from there, the next thing i know someone has it, pffft.
Group picture, with lots of ppl missing.

We had class picture and all like weeks/months ago. So we decided why not take a gang picture, like a family portrait kind of thing. But some not so gang ppl, came in too. So then, whatever.
Glee
Everyone is kind of stripping.
And this? Lady Gaga i suppose.
The Happy People:D I like the colour.

Now, I have this great satisfaction of finally updating the blog, hohoooo. One more week to go till mid-term hols starts, i can't wait!

p/s: SUMAY, I UPDATED!

No comments: