Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monday 14 June

Interact Meeting in the morning? Afternoon? I can't rmb. Did nothing much except for rehearsing the glee dance? Glee right? Meg, SuMay, Shuen and I went over to Mel's to help out with the mural. Kirsten came in between. Back home for dinner and over to mel's again. This time there  were Shuen, megan, Rachel and I.

Mel and SuMay started off without us when we went home for dinner. Letting SuMay start off with the stamping of the whatever you call that thing on the top was a BAD idea! It's like one 'piak of si'. Hahaaaha. And the mural Mel and Smay drew and cut off on the newspaper was funny too. It made us laugh so hard. One of mel's mural looks like Tim Koh and SM's mural had big butt! Hhaaaha.

Did lots of paintings. Despite the long hours on finishing the mural, we were satisfied with the outcome. It looks AWESOME! To me:D Hard work okay! Pack up and got home at 1a.m.


Tuesday 15 June

Went to school bout 8a.m and starting helping out with the deco. Got dead tired by lunch time. The amount of people started decreasing. Hanging those clouds and thunderboltz was a real hassle. A few boys, mainly Isaac and Weng Jian had to climb up our school's pole(with national/school flags) in order the get to the first floor to hang the stuffs.
Since there was hardly anyone in school then, we got bored and starting playing with the microphone.
 
I remember we sang something with the 'low' word in it.
Barney shoes.

That night, went to MV with Megan to get some IU day stuffs.
I was so eager to take a picture with 'them'.

We also went looking for Derrick's(AM tuition teac) 1 month old baby's present. Awww, all the stuffs are so cute and adorable. We bought a formal top and two pacifiers. One saying Papa is the Best and the other saying I Love Mama.
Megan, the Argentina Fan.
Thursday 17 June

Went for Derrick's Baby Shower in the evening. No, we did not shower the baby. The name was given by a student of his. His baby is very very cute.
From this picture, you can see that I do not know how to carry a baby. No experience at all. Though I've got quite a few number of nephews and nieces. I don't remember carrying them. Oh no wait, I did! But yeah still suck at it lah.
And we had Ice-creams and chips and drinks:D

Mid term holidays are over now and I'm back to school. Many of my books are missing and I'm gonna get slip discipline if I don't hand in my Chem. Thanks to that nagger. But I can't find the book lah!

Next post: SMKTD IU Day 2010

No comments: