Tuesday, December 29, 2009

41st Interact Conference

41st District Interact Conference(10-13DEC09)

10 Dec 09
The five of us, Julian, Mervyn, Michelle, SuMay and I met up at the school bus stop at 6.45a.m that morning. So very early, I know. The van took us there. This year's conference was held in Nilai Inti College. Got there in no time despite that the van driver doesn't know the way there. We were among the early ones there. Got ourselves registered and to our hostel! Shared a room with SuMay and Michelle. I am the smart one who brought bed sheets!:)

There were 702 person that participated in this conference. Had our lunch at the cafeteria. On the way there, met two of my primary mates, Xue Wen and Rocyie oh wait and also Annabelle Lee. The food was hmmm, not satisfying, but what do you expect from camps? Then, we saw something we love! POOOLLLLLL! Muahaaahhaaa. Played for a while before our talks starts.


Had ice-breaking session after that. Under the real hot scorching sun, it was seriously super very hot that day, no no, not only that day. Unlike KL, raining everyday. I was like hiding behind peoples back. So the main purpose of me coming to this conference was TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS! Hahaa, maybe. One of the game was that we have to make as many lines as possible. Boys were taking off their shirts and some even took off their pants. Which left them with their boxers. Hahaa. Daring betul.
That night, Michelle had a plan that was to burst a balloon in SuMay's face when she is asleep. We had to wait till SuMay's falls asleep only we're able to do it. I was like dozing off and Mich was sooo excited? Yeah I guess. So we burst it, and the weird thing is SuMay did not give any reaction. Like she was deep asleep or something. But then right after I stop the video. She started throwing out a HUMONGOUS tantrum. Hahaa, she freaked us out. Hahaa, video is up on michelle's fb.

11 Dec 09
Breakfast started at 7a.m that morning, but we only woke up at 7. And we were the last ones to woke up in our block. Those people seriously semangat betul. We were told to wear our Interact or School Uniforms that day. We could see everyone in their respective uniforms. Some of it was just oh-so-amazing. Had talks again, boring boring talks! I think only one of it interest me out of er 10+.
TD+Subang something. I can't remember, HAH.TD+SAB-iansKL-ians!:)KL+Ipoh=Kepoh-ians plus one Taiwanese.Jeow Xue WenTaman Desa people, useless school, I know.With our Danau Desa Rotarian.

We skipped a few session and secretly went back to our room and sleep. We were seriously too tired. We were lucky that we didn't get caught because they actually warned them when we were in our room sleeping, HAH.

Got ourselves ready for Formal Night. Some of them seriously dressed until super to the max formal. Like gowns! I was like che-kang *mouthwideopen*. It was some crap formal night to me. Not going much into details. Had some volunteered performances. And one of it was really good. It was b-boxing? Is that what you called it?
Our school neighbours, Desa Perdana-ians!That night if I'm not mistaken we did a vlog. Well Michelle havent post it up on fb yet, or will she?We look awesome right, heh!:D I am a err some malay, and sumay is a korean hip hop kinda thing. I tell you that girl is a serious Korean freak. She even brought her korean notes there to read. Seriously siao!

12 Dec 09
Skipped breakfast again, we're late again. Had talks again. Everyone was like very tired, many was dozing off and sleeping, playing hp games. That's me. I was addicted to SM's phone game, some bubble something.
Later on, we had treasure hunt. All was splited into groups. I am in group 6 and it was divided into two so 6(b). Got to make some friends here and there. Group 6(b) The dude in the middle, he's Joel. The most popular dude in the conference. I am very sure everyone knows him. He won some award in that conference, hahaa. Ipoh lang! Awesome.Sri Aman-ians.

We skipped few talks again, went back to the room and slept for few hours. Then it was dinner time already. Then, talentime. Each group had to present some talents. Bla bla bla. I'm feeling lazy to elaborate. Last night it was. After talentime we went roaming around making friends at the hostel hall. We have extended curfew that night. Till bout 12? Yeah that's it, then we're locked up in our hostel.

We saw the boys ordering McD, and we also followed. Seeing the McD dude driving in and out for sooo many times. McD must be earning lots of money that night from us. We decided not to sleep that night since it was the last. Did our own fellowship with our same hostel mates. Only few of them though. Nah, but in the end, we slept.
13 Dec 09
Skipped breakfast AGAIN! Geesh. Pack our stuff and headed to the hall, for TALKS AGAIN! I hate talks seriously. Nothing much happened on the last day.
Rocyie
Back we went to KL. Oh I miss home. But then, that night itself the thief broke in. -.-

No comments: