Friday, December 25, 2009

First of all, MERRY hohohooo CHRISTMAS everyone! The best day of the year has arrived! Had an awesome day at Mel's ytd night. Those food were mouth watering. Sorry for messing up your cozy room. Will do the eve post some other day.

This was few weeks ago when the gang and I hung out @ MV/Gardens. A long time since we went out together. Some weren't there though. Had McD that afternoon. Started chatting and telling my thief story to them for about an hour or so and they were like enoughhh! HAHAAHA, I still ♥ THEM!

The way I eat [: Pretty huh. Don't blame me, blame the soft bread.

Met Jey, and he gave me 3 Seventeen Magz, HHAHAHAA. Thanks! Went walking and fooling around. Marcus and his friend Billy joined us too. Got really thirsty, so went over to Cold Storage to get a drink and buy some other stuff. Spent quite some time there. Eddie and Adam came and join us during their break. The boys got hungry so dined at a Korean stall. WaiJen's Kamsahamnida girl's shop. Unfortunately she wasn't there. Olivia and Molly came by for the sake of Michelle?. Hahaa, I guess.

SuMay, Melanie, Michelle.Wai KiatBrewball after that. Met Kenton and the gang. Played a game of pool with SM. Then it was time for us to leave for Hip Hop class.


Shouldn't santa be fat?

What shall I do tonight? Hmmm. Hang out with the BUDS, YES! Have a blessed day yo'!

No comments: