Friday, January 22, 2010

I'M BACK, I'M BACK! I'MMMMM BAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK!:) Syok sendiri first. Intervention going on right now till next week. And I freaking have school tomorrow, exam, on a Saturday. Big sigh! So let's see what's new this year? Hmm former form 5's are all gone. Which makes the school much quieter and also boring.

SOOOO.. let me just summarize what had happen this two months.

  • Christmas eve was celebrated in Mel's house, will do that post some other day.
  • Went for the undang talk. Met Jey there. Coincidentally we go to the same one.
  • Interact farewell dinner for the Form 5's at Mont Kiara. I would want to live in Mont Kiara next time. Mich sure wants to live there too. Her eyes got caught onto a skater boy.
  • New Year Eve, went shopping with SM in KL city area. STUFF THERE WERE CHEAP, HHAHAHAH, that's why we like shopping there! HAH. Countdown for 2010 was in our TD PARK with the buds.
  • Had a calender photo shoot for my dance centre.
  • Granny passed away about one week ago, was such a shocking news since all the while she was really healthy. =( Now u'll be in my heart.
  • Cousins from Perth and Melbourne are back, some of them. Haven't seen the Perth ones for soooo many years. Melbourne one, Yi Lynn came back with her bf to tour around few parts of ASIA.
  • Was my birthday on granny's burial. Sigh. The family gave a surprise cake. Kinda celebrated it at Onion & Bermuda at Bukit Bintang. Thanks fam! And also friends for the wish and gifts!:)
  • Having a dance performance tomorrow at a factory in Seri Kembangan for their annual dinner.
And that's about it for now. Can't think of anything else, yet. So till then, see ya peeeepole!

No comments: