Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I guess I won't be updating on the Putrajaya trip with the girls so soon. :(

Anyway, celebrated our class party last Thursday. It's kind of sad that my high school life is going to end anytime soon. No more wearing uniforms. No more assemblies. No more ridiculous rules. Well there's much more no more and you wouldn't want me to list all of it out. Unless I go for Form 6 which is so not gonna happen. That's a relief. 

Mel's nerve or whatever you call that thing broke again. The same thing happened when we were in Form 3 and wow did it scared me then. Apparently she rubbed too hard and the nerve broke and started bleeding. So lesson to learn: Don't rub your eyes. Okay like you don't know that.
To the food. A few of them contributed food and drinks for our class. Thank you very much to the sweet sweet classmates. We ordered like 20 boxes of Domino's pizza and a bucket of chickens from KFC. Finger lickin good! I sure was stuffed by all the food. Mmmm:)


We thought we could get drunk with some non-alcoholic drink.

I think it kinda worked?

SPM is near. so NERD MODE ON!


Hanna brought her bubbles. First people thought it was childish, later on one by one started asking for it.




Ridzuan on left and Yeou Yen on right. They're the ones that always plays the guitar in class.

Spousy NANA. It has been THREE years now sitting next to you in class. Next year, it won't be you anymore:D I mean :C Sure am gonna miss all your talking and stories while i just listen and not tell you any stories. Sorry lah girl I don't have much stories to share.

Hung out in Sc1 after food.

Meet Keeran, hmmm I don't know how to describe him. well, everyone in class loves bullying him. He gives those weird expressions that could make people chuckle.




And there, Joanne decided to give lala pose AGAIN. But this time, with phone instead of calculator. I'm gonna call her Joanne from now on, HAHH! I wonder if we'll still get the chance to take pictures together in the future. Cause I've got a BAD feeling you're ditch us for new friends! BOOO! No lah kidding. You also don't dare lah hor big butt.

Oh VeenZhen. Were you ... till bubble popped out from ... HAHHAHAHA!

Some of them were playing Taboo. I think Mel took it too seriously till she went like OMG frustrated expression when Megan couldn't get it right. My oh my, our very own drama queen.

Oh Megat, I'm going to miss your high pitch singing and your sexy dance.

Meet the BEST monitor, Gabriel Oh! What is our class going to do without you? I really don't know. He sure has done TONS for the class. Thank you very much Gay for all the planning, running, getting scolded because of us, WE LOVE YOU SISTER!

Derrick's tuition later that night. It was class photo day.

I'm gonna miss all the snacks that he gives during class. And all his funny jokes! Ahhha, if you guys wanna take Amaths, modern math or accounts, go to him! He's awesome like that.

Gonna miss this class!
Aiya, not lala enough!
DEMONIC EYE!


Friday, went to Ti-Ratana to visit the orphanage and oldfolks. Was down with flu that morning. I wasn't in the mood to do anything. Plus, the orphanage there, is different from what I see in people's blog when they visit the orphanage. Normally people have fun playing with the kids but I don't know these bunch are kids ah I don't know how to explain. To conclude, I didn't play with any of them. 
 My shirt got wet from hmm, I don't know whether it's my saliva or the liquid from nose. HAHAH. Thanks to Nana that had to shout so loud till everyone had to look at it. I could see Tommy staring with the mouth open.

So patriotic! LOL.

 This kid is super demonic. He even pointed middle finger to Tommy. What do they teach kids nowadays man.
 Playing musical chair.
 Weng Jian showed some magic tricks that amazed them.
 Happy faces when they got their balloons. Do you call it balloon?
That's bout it.

Okay it's 4am already. Time to tuck in.
Till then,
nights people!



















No comments: