Friday, July 30, 2010

Okay, I was suppose to post this weeks ago but then i got hooked up with stuffs.

You're about to look at the WINNERS!
.
.
.
.
5sc1 won the Patriotic song.

They're always full with surprises.
They were seriously good! The way they sing so sweet and merdu. Wait, sweet and merdu has the same meaning right?... and the smile on their faces, no no more like the smile on SHUEN's face. Big like anything. Unlike our class shouting the waka-waka song. AND look at what they're wearing! THE WHOLE CLASS, traditional outfits! Wahlaueh!
Julian and the musicians

Our class got second though, I still remember when we were up on stage, we messed up quite a bit. But oh well, it doesn't really matter.
Su Rong
5sc2:D
Poh Yee
Devaraj

And then we got bored in class, and had nothing better to do.

pepet tau(middle hair parting) I LIKE!:DDD The Tommy style.
That's Tommy in the middle, well known for his outstanding hairstyle.
And I'm going to end this post with a sad news of mine.
.
.
.
Okay lah for most of you already know. I've got CHOSEN for stinking NS. So unlucky, i think it's my punishment from God for lying so much about getting chosen before i even know whether i got chosen or not. See, now really chosen lo. All my girlfriends didn't get chosen except for the girl that is sitting beside of me in class; my spouse, Hanna Ngin.

So anyway, if you're a DOCTOR, please help me write a letter! Thanks much!

No comments: