Sunday, July 4, 2010

Germany vs Argentina
Painted by Hanna when we were bored in class the other day. Nope, I don't support Germany but England, but since they're already out and Hanna supports Ger and also it's like the only flag she knows how to draw which is still qualified in the game then.

So, the match was last night. After so long since the Fifa 2010 started, yesterday was the first match I watched. My brother is the only one in the family that watches football, and since he's seldom home, mum decided to cancel off the football channel. Since then, I hardly watch football with him. But then, I found out that Astro gave a free football channel just for the World Cup, so, YAY!

Those eye bags and dark circles gotta go. DIE YOU, DIE!

Last Friday, our school had this patriotic song competition, AND
.
.
.
We got champion for Form 5:) Our class had been practicing the whole week, skipped lots of lessons. We'll be competing again against the winner of F3 and 1st and 2nd placing for form 4 and 5. I'm rather sceptical about winning the next one. 4sc2, they're so good!
5sc2. The class that is known for bad discipline, bad this, bad that. Every year, it's always the 5sc2 that get complaints from teachers. Sigh.

Jump shot.
FAILED!
Me love them!
Rachel and Amaleena.
Mel. I like this.
Hanna. My spouse for temporary.
Lilo and Stitch's guitar? What do you call that thing?
Megan, Rock star wannabe.
Rick looks like something i don't know how to describe.
My spouse is cheating on me, thinking of VEEN ZHEN huh!
Eheh, I like this too!
uuu.
I shall cheat on you too then.

Germany vs Spain

I support Spain!

No comments: