Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How can we know the dancer from the dance?

Venue: Zenne Factory, Seri Kembangan.
Date: 23/1/2010

Dancers: Natalie Yap, Hwey Ling, Shuen, Sylvia, Ong Tong, Ying Wei, Fei Teng, Saw Hoon, Luke and me.


Had exams in school that day. Got home took a short nap then Natalie's driver came to fetch me and the rest from the studio at about 4+. The performance was for Nat's dad company(Zenne Factory) annual dinner. Hence, I missed Wai Jen's birthday party. I'm always missing out on parties, this stinks.

Anyway got there, then settled down in an office room that they provide us. Grabbed our meal, McD, HAHHAA! Felt like we were in the way sitting at the hallway since food wasn't allowed in the office. Everyone that wanted to pass was like sorry, sorry... Oh and I also met Nat's sis Kimberly there. Long time since I've seen her. Moving on, had our make-ups done by the make-up crew. I prefer last year's one. Too bad I can't find that lady, guess it's a different crew. Then when we were outside just looking inside the make up room, there I see my hip hop teacher Misato. I was like super surprise. Got to find out that she teaches the workers there too, COOL.

Ying Wei and the rest arrive not too long later. The toilets there are shared by both men and women, so each toilet there's a few cleaners, all males. Shuen told me that there was this lady, she was very busty and this cleaner was capturing her boobs-.- So she gave him the stare and he just giggle and shut the phone. Tsk man, people these days are very perverted.

Did our warm ups and some group photos. Then it was 8.30++, and so it was time for us to head up to the ballroom-ish kinda hall. First dance we had was Music of the night where I did ballet. Right after that ran down again and got change for Night of the Museum, hip hop:D Taught by Lukey. It was seriously tiring. We nearly died dancing N.O.T.M. After that dance, my whole body was like shaking like nobody's business. Exhausted like crazy, so 100 plus came to the rescue:)
This was last year's hip hop.Music of the Night and Night of the Museum peopleThe jazz girlsI was suppose to be retarded, but I think I look like a monkey instead.Fei Teng; The dollYing Wei; the sexy ladyCarin; the breakdancer.There it forms a group, Night at the Museum.

Aunt brought us out for dinner after that, and had my first Ee Sang for the year. Okay before that, look we're touching a Ferrari! Hahaaa. So chunted, was able to see the engine and all. There were like quite a number of it there. and also some other chunted sports car. Woah woah, I like!

No comments: