Friday, April 25, 2008

Went to skul today. Wasnt the real late with the slip lewat thingy. but they still consider it as Lewat. fine la. whatever la. gotta stand at d lewat lane. Lame! Ishhh! Hate it. then they started checking our socks n nails. hah! lucky my socks r long but my nails r long too. but those blind pengawas didnt check my lane. haha.. only check d boys n some of d girls i think. God really helped me. after perhimpunan then 1 of d pengawas told us some crapt n ask us to go to Block G n pick up d rubbish. ahh, damn shit la. haha. but i din pick up any just walking around acting like I r really picking it up.

Got home, had a called from my aunt, asking me to get ready for practice 4 the performance d next day. she bring us to hav lunch. haha. saw ker chi's bro when having lunch. wanted to go to d studio to get some costume but the stor key is left in another car key. ah crapt have to come back later. went to Kajang studio n bla bla bla, went to seminyih studio and bla bla. was alr 10++ i think. went back to my aunt hse get the keys n stuff. leave d hse around 11++ n head to kl studio. used rachael's car.

somewhere nearing the highway my aunt felt like there is something wrong with d car, ask us to get down n check. Ah shyt! tayar punctured. shyty la. trying to find a car service place but 11++ alr who will b so rajin to work la. went n ask some1 on d road. then the guy ask cousin it is better to sit bhind cuz d punctured is d front 1. she get down d car. she was so scared of those guys. mayb she think they will kidnaped her or something.

went back home again, change to her own car. n drive smoothly to kl. took the costume went back to kajang(aunt hse). after bathing, tried d costume. by tht time my brain was alr half asleep. then she say i havent give u all the steps cannot sleep. OMG TIREDDD! fine la practice n practice n practice till 3++. OMG woke up at 6 something somemore. NO nap! I Need NAP EACH DAY!!! hah! haihs.next day still hav to wake up so early. wat a long day!

Hapiieee 17th Burpdaiieee Yew Hon!!!:)

No comments: